Bringing advanced web analytics and automation to Wealth Management
The Wealth Management marketing team of an Investment Banking client had issues with tracking the performance of its web marketing activity. Their existing process was labour intensive, inflexible, and inaccurate.
Industry: Wealth Management
Data Normalisation Service and Reporting Automation
- Create a process that can flexibly identify and normalise the data from long strings into a structured format
- Create an automated data process that feeds a dynamic dashboard
- Most importantly, ensure the accuracy of the data model and rules are kept up to date on an ongoing basis
The Data Model
We were able to benefit the client greatly from our data tagging experience. We created a structured data model and a rule set that would take all the client’s data variants and mapped them to the new data standards. But such tagging can’t be blind, it has to take context into account.
Automated Data Process
- API connections to Google (Search Ads 360; Display & Video 360; Campaign Manager) to remove the manual downloads
- Automated run of Calimere Point’s Data Model using our modern data analytics tools
- Output to a dynamic dashboard on a secure website
- The solution was deployable either on-premises within the clients infrastructure, or via the CPRA Cloud Platform
- Turning off the tap of bad data: regular calls are scheduled to ensure data is on track and to give notice and agree the naming of new marketing activity.
- This is helped by Calimere Point’s automated data process that automatically extracts and highlights i) new data and ii) existing data that has changed.
- Data discipline gradually reduces the length of such calls as clients and agencies become more familiar with it. In the absence of this, the one-time cleaning was a waste of money.